Acceptable Screen Printed Art Files: Silkscreened
Jobs need to be VECTOR
1. Macromedia Freehand MX (convert type to paths)
2. Adobe Illustrator CC (convert type to outlines)
3. Pdf ( If created with a vector program)
4. Corel Draw 11 (convert type to curves)
5. DWG or DXF (Most likely will occur artwork fee to convert to workable art)
If any of these vector programs contain imported or placed images (pixel-bitmap-tiff-jpeg etc..) please include those file separately, in addition to the vector file even if the files are embedded.
If the artwork is multi-colored, spot or PMS colors, must be specified unless the final print is to be CYMK (process) or Digi Print.
Always send color print or hardcopy of final design along with order.
Acceptable Digicolor Printed Art Files: Digicolor
Jobs need to be RASTER-PIXEL-BITMAP
Best for photographic or an abundance of color.
1. Adobe Photoshop CC
2. EPS images
3. Tiff images
4. Bitmap images
5. Color JPEG's or GIF's (If the resolution is at least 300ppi to size)
7. Indesign CC
8. If art file is Quark Xpress talk to our art dept.
All of these formats need to have a resolution of 300ppi at 100% printed size.
If art is Black and white bitmap image must be at least 600ppi at 100% printed size.
Unacceptable Art Files:
1. Faxed artwork
2. JPEG's or GIF's (With low resolution such as images from websites)
3. Preprinted patches-decals-images printed on other substrates metal-plastic etc...
4. Microsoft products (Word-Excel-Powerpoint)
6. Inkjet printed art (We must see artwork to make judgement)
We Can Assist In Creating Artwork!